two cornerstones of our Mission Statement are to "Offer community support through activities such as fundraisers and outreach programs," and to "Work closely with parents, professionals, and the community so that we may continue to consistently meet the ever changing needs of our kids and their families."
We take these goals seriously, and as one avenue to reach them we have established Sponsorship Initiatives that offer two awesome ways for businesses or individuals to get strong, positive, community based exposure for their name, cause, service, or brand...all while strengthening the community and helping to support local children and their families.
1. EQUIPMENT PLAQUE engraved with your company's name/logo, proudly displayed on one piece of adaptive play equipment or interactive feature in our facility for 1 year (first come, first choice basis).
2. LOGO/NAME on our "Home" page with a link to your website for 2 months, and in the FEATURED section of our website's "Partners" page for 1 year!
3. PERMANENT 1"x3" PLACARD prominently displayed in our lobby.
4. PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL logo/name in black and white displayed proportionally, within reason, on any promotional posters, flIers, banners, etc, produced by Kids Play Gym in connection with fund raising activities, dinners, or events hosted by KPG. (for 2 events).
5. NAME MENTIONS: verbal recognition and promotion at 2 events hosted by Kids Play Gym.
6. 2 TICKETS FOR 2 KPG EVENTS.
7. 2 KIDS PLAY GYM T-SHIRTS.
8. NAME PERMANENTLY LISTED in the catalog on our "Partners" page.
1. LOGO/NAME on our "Home" page with a link to your website for 1 months, and in the FEATURED section of our website's "Partners" page for 6 months.
2. PERMANENT 1"x3" PLACARD prominently displayed in our lobby.
3. LOGO/NAME displayed at one event hosted by KPG
4. NAME MENTION: verbal recognition and promotion at the same 1 event.
5. 2 TICKETS FOR SAME EVENT.
6. 1 KIDS PLAY GYM T-SHIRT.
7. NAME PERMANENTLY LISTED in the catalog on our "Partners" page.
1. PERMANENT 1"x3" PLACARD prominently displayed in our lobby.
2. NAME LISTED (no link) in the FEATURED section of our websites "Partners" page for 2 months.
3. 1 KIDS PLAY GYM T-SHIRT.
4. NAME PERMANENTLY LISTED in the catalog on our "Partners" page.
ANYONE WANTING TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW MUCH, WILL FOREVER GAIN A PLACE IN OUR HEARTS, A PLACE FOR THEIR NAME IN OUR PARTNERS CATALOG, AND OF COARSE OUR NEVER ENDING THANKS FOR HELPING US HELP OTHERS.
These sponsorship monies will be used for funding programs that, for example, purchase monthly play passes, or other needed services that may be offered beyond / outside of Kids Play Gym, learning tools and aids, helping to promote interest in fund raising and charity events, among other needs and causes deemed beneficial to the community as a whole, or in other cases, individual children. Funding decisions will be determined through policy set by a 5 member board established by Kids Play Gym, consisting of:
Kat Rader (owner KPG)
1 - KPG team member
1 - Local Professional (i.e. Occupational Therapist, Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
2 - KPG member parents / guardians.
Kids Play Gym has an amazing outdoor space that we hope to have ready for fun by this summer / fall. We have a list of awesome, adaptive outdoor play equipment for the kids to utilize, enjoy, and benefit from that we are saving for already. In the mean time KPG is opening up this unique opportunity to sponsors that might wish to forever have their name/logo marking a piece of equipment they contributed for all of the children to enjoy.
Costs of pieces on the list range from $40 to over $1000, and include everything from barrel swings and bubble makers, to scooters, giant beach ball, and a sand box, so there is plenty of opportunity and room for contriubutors on all levels.*
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EITHER OF OUR SPONSORSHIP INITIATIVES, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW TO REACH US. A KIDS PLAY TEAM MEMBER WILL GET BACK WITH YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ASSIST WITH GETTING SIGNED UP, ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, AND TO HEAR ANY SUGGESTIONS. (WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN TO THEM!)
*[Kids Play Gym reserves the right to judge the appropriateness of any logo, and or any and all content provided by a sponsor, and accordingly so deny any subject matter it deems unfit.]*